Showing all 5 results
Showing all 5 results
Firework selection boxes bring back fond childhood memories. We can all relate to a child watching out the window and waiting for their dad to return from work on November 5th, taking the lid off the box to reveal the huge selection of different fireworks in various shapes and sizes and wondering what they all do. Hang on, we still do that when we get a new sample!
We supply a wide range of firework boxes for any occasions and suitable for all budgets.
Our firework selection boxes feature a wide variety of fireworks including Mines, Rockets, Barrages, Catherine Wheels, Roman Candles and more.
We often have special offers on our products, meaning our firework boxes are extremely good value for money.
Unlike barrages which use only one fuse to ignite the whole display, selection boxes consist of many different fireworks which are ignited separately.
Having this separation allows for fireworks to be ignited at different times and in any order which can be chosen by the displayer.
Selection box fireworks are ideal for individuals holding firework displays who aren’t as experienced as others, with each box containing a range of different fireworks for a varied and impressive display.
They are also ideal for people who are finding it difficult to choose which fireworks would be ideal for a display and which quantity to order.
When using our firework boxes, it is vitally important to remember to be safe around them.
In order for people to achieve this successfully, we created a comprehensive page that covers all areas regarding safety around fireworks, available here.
– You will receive your order the following working day from day of despatch (not including Saturday/Sunday). We endeavour to dispatch all orders placed before 12pm the same day although this is not always possible in our busy season, October – December. If you require your order by a certain date enter this in the “order notes” section on the next page. All dates are treated as the latest date for delivery NOT the date you would like delivery.
– This option is for those who would like us to hold on to their order and deliver it nearer to the date of their display. You should enter this date in the “order notes” section on the next page.
– Select this option if you would like to collect your order. Enter the date you would like to collect and AM/PM in the “order notes” section on the next page. Collection is not available on SATURDAY 2nd NOVEMBER 2019. You will be required to bring the card you used to pay with and photo ID before you can collect your order. THESE MUST MATCH.
– If you already have an order with us and would like to add to it before it is shipped, select this option then enter your existing order number in the “order notes” section on the next page.
– Enter the date you would like your order delivered in the “order notes” section on the next page. If this is blank your order will be delivered on the next Saturday after the day of ordering. PLEASE NOTE it is not possible to deliver orders on the Saturday either side of Bonfire Night, Christmas or New Year
– Your order will be delivered before midday the day after it has been dispatched (excluding Saturday / Sunday)
– Your order will be delivered before 10:30am the day after it has been dispatched (excluding Saturday / Sunday).