All the fireworks available on the following pages are classified as Category F2 Garden Fireworks and have a safety distance of 8 metres. This is the minimum distance that you should use these fireworks from your audience. This is because some of these fireworks are powerful including 1.3g fireworks and big rockets. At firework crazy, we make sure that all of our products are up to standard, and we wish to only provide the best out there. If you’re looking for a specific garden firework and struggling to find the perfect one, then get in touch, and we’ll help out!
The best way we build trust with our customers is by providing the best products. So when getting fireworks from us, you can sit back and relax, knowing we’ve really put in the effort to get you the best garden fireworks possible, with a great variety for your displays including roman candles and fountain fireworks.
Showing 1–24 of 108 results
Pack of three cone fountain-fireworks. One each of red, orange and green, hence the name… Traffic Cones!
Over recent years some manufacturers and sellers will recommend that their Cat F2 fireworks have a minimum safety distance of 15 metres or more. This is due to the larger tube size of the firework. HOWEVER, all the Category F2 fireworks here are recommended for use at 8 Metres and will be suitable in a back garden. Our garden fireworks are suitable for anyone to use with safety precautions in place. We have a large variety of garden fireworks, ranging from small Catherine wheels to large barrages and cakes. We have fireworks suitable for all types of garden displays and all budgets.
Cat F2 Fireworks Quality
Category F2 fireworks are designed for use in small gardens, they are a low hazard but are only intended for outdoor usage. This is why remote ignition and safety lighting are important things to consider when using these fireworks. All fireworks sold in this category are selected on their performance, quality, and effectiveness. We only like to present the very best and so, when buying from us, you’ll only have the filtered, quality products that you deserve for your garden fireworks display. Category F2 fireworks are the second-lowest hazard category, above Category F1 fireworks, which are of very low hazard and able to be used inside buildings. The categories range from F1 to F4, Category F4 being of high hazard and suitable for only professional displays, where there are professionals present. Some fireworks, like firework rockets, can appear across multiple categories meaning you have to be careful when selecting your fireworks.
Smoke Grenades Just In
Check out our new range of smoke grenades available in a variety of colours.
– You will receive your order the following working day from day of despatch (not including Saturday/Sunday). We endeavour to dispatch all orders placed before 12pm the same day although this is not always possible in our busy season, October – December. If you require your order by a certain date enter this in the “order notes” section on the next page. All dates are treated as the latest date for delivery NOT the date you would like delivery.
Hold For Later Delivery
– This option is for those who would like us to hold on to their order and deliver it nearer to the date of their display. You should enter this date in the “order notes” section on the next page.
Collect from Chelmsford Store
– Select this option if you would like to collect your order. Enter the date you would like to collect and AM/PM in the “order notes” section on the next page. Collection is not available on SATURDAY 2nd NOVEMBER 2019. You will be required to bring the card you used to pay with and photo ID before you can collect your order. THESE MUST MATCH.
Add to Existing Order
– If you already have an order with us and would like to add to it before it is shipped, select this option then enter your existing order number in the “order notes” section on the next page.
– Enter the date you would like your order delivered in the “order notes” section on the next page. If this is blank your order will be delivered on the next Saturday after the day of ordering. PLEASE NOTE it is not possible to deliver orders on the Saturday either side of Bonfire Night, Christmas or New Year
– Your order will be delivered before midday the day after it has been dispatched (excluding Saturday / Sunday)
Before 10:30 am
– Your order will be delivered before 10:30am the day after it has been dispatched (excluding Saturday / Sunday).