There is an excellent selection of barrage fireworks in this category with a wide variety of effects and noises. Many of these fireworks are types of compound fireworks. From small bore to big bore, from 16 shots to 1000 shot firework cakes: they’re all listed here. Cakes & barrages are our specialities: we make sure each firework barrage is entirely up to standard and of exceptional quality and price. If you need any help deciding on what the right barrages might be for you, then don’t hesitate to call or email us, and we’ll be sure to try and reply to the best of our ability.
Don’t forget you can filter results from the left-hand menus to make finding your fireworks much easier.
Looking for multi-packs of cakes? Click here to view our excellent selection.
Showing 1–24 of 147 results
A 100 shot missile cake that even includes some crackle and glitter for good measure.
Firework cakes and barrages usually consist of a box filled with multiple tube devices, all connected by a high-speed fuse. These cakes can hold tens, even hundreds, of multi shot fireworks, and are known to be very safe as they provide a long-lasting show while also having only one ignition point. They are fused together to create a similar shape of a cake, hence the name and consist of a variety of different colours, which is why they are popular for all types of displays, providing a variety of firework selection.
When To Use Barrage and Cake Fireworks
Create the most fantastic firework show in one purchase. Buy one of these fireworks, and you can genuinely create a long-lasting, well-played out show by utilising these firework cakes and barrage fireworks. We have a variety of cake and barrage fireworks for all budgets, from multi shot fireworks which last 40 seconds to lengthy displays of three minutes. They work in harmony with other fireworks as well, including roman candles, fountains and sparklers to make the perfect display for children and adults alike.
Our Favorite Barrage Fireworks & Cake Fireworks
Commonly also known as single-ignition fireworks (SIB), these multi shot fireworks come in so many different and wonderful shapes and sizes. We’d suggest the Happy dragon by Vulcan fireworks in our range, or even the Jorge Wenus! The Wenus is one of the most popular cakes in the firework world, but personally, our favourite is the Happy Dragon, since it combines so well with other fireworks, especially Catherine wheels. We have firework cakes and barrage fireworks to suit everyone and each firework can be easily viewed before purchase on our full video footage.
As a supplier of fireworks, safety will always be of utmost importance to us. We want to make sure that everyone can have an enjoyable time and safety protocols are adhered to. For important information about firework safety, visit this page.
Smoke Grenades Just In
Check out our new range of smoke grenades available in a variety of colours.
– You will receive your order the following working day from day of despatch (not including Saturday/Sunday). We endeavour to dispatch all orders placed before 12pm the same day although this is not always possible in our busy season, October – December. If you require your order by a certain date enter this in the “order notes” section on the next page. All dates are treated as the latest date for delivery NOT the date you would like delivery.
Hold For Later Delivery
– This option is for those who would like us to hold on to their order and deliver it nearer to the date of their display. You should enter this date in the “order notes” section on the next page.
Collect from Chelmsford Store
– Select this option if you would like to collect your order. Enter the date you would like to collect and AM/PM in the “order notes” section on the next page. Collection is not available on SATURDAY 2nd NOVEMBER 2019. You will be required to bring the card you used to pay with and photo ID before you can collect your order. THESE MUST MATCH.
Add to Existing Order
– If you already have an order with us and would like to add to it before it is shipped, select this option then enter your existing order number in the “order notes” section on the next page.
– Enter the date you would like your order delivered in the “order notes” section on the next page. If this is blank your order will be delivered on the next Saturday after the day of ordering. PLEASE NOTE it is not possible to deliver orders on the Saturday either side of Bonfire Night, Christmas or New Year
– Your order will be delivered before midday the day after it has been dispatched (excluding Saturday / Sunday)
Before 10:30 am
– Your order will be delivered before 10:30am the day after it has been dispatched (excluding Saturday / Sunday).