Showing all 20 results
Showing all 20 results
Our fountain fireworks for sale are of the highest quality and made by trusted manufacturers. We believe that these fireworks will suit your needs perfectly and will perform seamlessly on the night. They work perfectly with Catherine wheels as they have similar effects but provide a different shape that is incredibly beautiful. There’s no better place to buy firework fountains, as we truly only pick the products which we believe get the best results. These fountains are ground-based, providing a variety of colours and sounds to entertain the spectators. Some of our fountain fireworks reach heights of up to 4 metres from the ground. Fountains are family-friendly and ideal for small garden displays, we stock many novelty fireworks such as our Vinny The Vampire fountain, lasting to 90 seconds and reaching heights of 2 metres.
Fountain fireworks are some of the most popular and easily recognisable fireworks. When part of a public display, they are commonly used with other fireworks like barrages and roman candles as they compliment each other so well.
We have many firework fountains for sale on our website, which are all sourced from high-quality and trusted brands, including Standard Fireworks, Celtic Fireworks, Brothers Pyrotechnics, Black Cat and Tai Pan. Our fountains can last for various durations, some of up to two minutes. We have fireworks for all budgets, starting from only £3.99, the perfect way to introduce yourself to the world of fireworks. Our fountain fireworks also come in a variety of shapes and sizes, including cylinders, volcano style and fanned.
We make safety our number one priority here at Fireworks Crazy, so we urge all of our customers to make sure they follow the correct safety procedures when using firework fountains. We have created a comprehensive guide available here for all information related to safety around fireworks.
– You will receive your order the following working day from day of despatch (not including Saturday/Sunday). We endeavour to dispatch all orders placed before 12pm the same day although this is not always possible in our busy season, October – December. If you require your order by a certain date enter this in the “order notes” section on the next page. All dates are treated as the latest date for delivery NOT the date you would like delivery.
– This option is for those who would like us to hold on to their order and deliver it nearer to the date of their display. You should enter this date in the “order notes” section on the next page.
– Select this option if you would like to collect your order. Enter the date you would like to collect and AM/PM in the “order notes” section on the next page. Collection is not available on SATURDAY 2nd NOVEMBER 2019. You will be required to bring the card you used to pay with and photo ID before you can collect your order. THESE MUST MATCH.
– If you already have an order with us and would like to add to it before it is shipped, select this option then enter your existing order number in the “order notes” section on the next page.
– Enter the date you would like your order delivered in the “order notes” section on the next page. If this is blank your order will be delivered on the next Saturday after the day of ordering. PLEASE NOTE it is not possible to deliver orders on the Saturday either side of Bonfire Night, Christmas or New Year
– Your order will be delivered before midday the day after it has been dispatched (excluding Saturday / Sunday)
– Your order will be delivered before 10:30am the day after it has been dispatched (excluding Saturday / Sunday).