Showing 1–24 of 113 results
Showing 1–24 of 113 results
Sometimes, delivering 1.3g fireworks can be a real issue. When delivering high quantities of 1.3g rockets, the driver will need to have an exclusive ADR license. Luckily, we have access to couriers which carry 1.3g safely and securely. We may also need to know when you are collecting as the storage of 1.3g rockets is also limited and regulated; so, if we know when you are collecting, we can make sure you have the exact amount for the time you receive your fireworks.
At Firework Crazy, we only work with the very best firework manufacturers. All of our products on our website are there because they only provide the exact bang mentioned on the packaging. So, have a browse knowing that the 1.3g products on our website are of high-quality and suited for all occasions.
Many people believe that all 1.3g fireworks are more potent than 1.4g fireworks, but this isn’t always the case. Different things can determine what makes a firework 1.3g or 1.4g, such as it’s size, the number of certain chemicals and also the packaging.
In some instances, 1.3g fireworks are more potent than their 1.4g fireworks because they contain a larger quantity of flash powder. Or, for example, in the case of rockets, anything that has more than 20 grams of powder is classified 1.3g. However, you can have poor quality 1.3g fireworks that are made with cheap components and chemicals that are nowhere near as good 1.4g fireworks that are constructed from high-quality ingredients and chemicals.
– You will receive your order the following working day from day of despatch (not including Saturday/Sunday). We endeavour to dispatch all orders placed before 12pm the same day although this is not always possible in our busy season, October – December. If you require your order by a certain date enter this in the “order notes” section on the next page. All dates are treated as the latest date for delivery NOT the date you would like delivery.
– This option is for those who would like us to hold on to their order and deliver it nearer to the date of their display. You should enter this date in the “order notes” section on the next page.
– Select this option if you would like to collect your order. Enter the date you would like to collect and AM/PM in the “order notes” section on the next page. Collection is not available on SATURDAY 2nd NOVEMBER 2019. You will be required to bring the card you used to pay with and photo ID before you can collect your order. THESE MUST MATCH.
– If you already have an order with us and would like to add to it before it is shipped, select this option then enter your existing order number in the “order notes” section on the next page.
– Enter the date you would like your order delivered in the “order notes” section on the next page. If this is blank your order will be delivered on the next Saturday after the day of ordering. PLEASE NOTE it is not possible to deliver orders on the Saturday either side of Bonfire Night, Christmas or New Year
– Your order will be delivered before midday the day after it has been dispatched (excluding Saturday / Sunday)
– Your order will be delivered before 10:30am the day after it has been dispatched (excluding Saturday / Sunday).