Jonathans Fireworks are simply named after the owner of the company Jonathan! Lovely chap and they produce some lovely fireworks too. Their selection boxes are second to none and some of the best available in the UK. None of this packing, full of air and minimal powder. All the items in the boxes are of fantastic quality and some of the fountain-fireworks can last for several minutes.
Showing all 20 results
A 3 motor, multi-effect catherine wheel from Jonathans Fireworks.
Jonathan’s Fireworks produce fireworks for both small and large displays, always manufactured to extremely high-quality and with a range for all budgets. Their fireworks feature many themed products for a fun and exciting display.
Jonathans Fireworks History
Jonathans Fireworks originated in August 1999 as a small retail shop and have since progressed into a large company with their own brand of high-quality fireworks. They produce fireworks for every sized display and believe that small displays should receive the same attention, with the same high-quality products as larger displays.
Our Selection Of Jonathans Fireworks
We supply a generous range of Jonathans Fireworks, due to their high-quality features. Products available include cakes, barrages, compounds, fountain-fireworks, selection boxes and barrage packs.
Smoke Grenades Just In
Check out our new range of smoke grenades available in a variety of colours.
– You will receive your order the following working day from day of despatch (not including Saturday/Sunday). We endeavour to dispatch all orders placed before 12pm the same day although this is not always possible in our busy season, October – December. If you require your order by a certain date enter this in the “order notes” section on the next page. All dates are treated as the latest date for delivery NOT the date you would like delivery.
Hold For Later Delivery
– This option is for those who would like us to hold on to their order and deliver it nearer to the date of their display. You should enter this date in the “order notes” section on the next page.
Collect from Chelmsford Store
– Select this option if you would like to collect your order. Enter the date you would like to collect and AM/PM in the “order notes” section on the next page. Collection is not available on SATURDAY 2nd NOVEMBER 2019. You will be required to bring the card you used to pay with and photo ID before you can collect your order. THESE MUST MATCH.
Add to Existing Order
– If you already have an order with us and would like to add to it before it is shipped, select this option then enter your existing order number in the “order notes” section on the next page.
– Enter the date you would like your order delivered in the “order notes” section on the next page. If this is blank your order will be delivered on the next Saturday after the day of ordering. PLEASE NOTE it is not possible to deliver orders on the Saturday either side of Bonfire Night, Christmas or New Year
– Your order will be delivered before midday the day after it has been dispatched (excluding Saturday / Sunday)
Before 10:30 am
– Your order will be delivered before 10:30am the day after it has been dispatched (excluding Saturday / Sunday).