Rocket Fireworks are suitable for all types of displays and are available in a huge range of colours and firing patterns.
Both Small and Big Rockets
Do you need big rockets? We’ve got them too. In fact, to cover all questions, we’ve got in as many quality firework rockets as we could. Of course, we wouldn’t throw any old firework into our collection.
We like to choose and pick the fireworks that go on our store, especially that you, the customer, will be the one experiencing these amazing fireworks.
What Counts As A Firework Rocket?
The term “firework rocket” is quite a general phrase that covers nearly every type of firework.
Simply put, it is a pyrotechnic firework made from a paper tube, which is filled with gunpowder, then set alight to be propelled into the air.
They do vary a lot, for example, you may get a firework rocket that is large in scope and size on the explosion, while others are super fast, yet fizzle out and compliment the large firework rockets, rather than steal the show.
If you’re looking for fireworks that are quieter, we do supply low noise fireworks so that you don’t have to worry about any sound pollution issues.
Whichever rockets you desire, we have them, so if you’re looking for any specific rocket firework but cannot find it, please just contact us today, and we’ll be sure to help with a meaningful and helpful answer.
While we all know fireworks are fun, we have to remind ourselves that they can be dangerous if the right safety procedures are not followed.
Therefore, we have created a dedicated Firework Safety page for you to understand the precautions to take when putting on a display.
Smoke Grenades Just In
Check out our new range of smoke grenades available in a variety of colours.
– You will receive your order the following working day from day of despatch (not including Saturday/Sunday). We endeavour to dispatch all orders placed before 12pm the same day although this is not always possible in our busy season, October – December. If you require your order by a certain date enter this in the “order notes” section on the next page. All dates are treated as the latest date for delivery NOT the date you would like delivery.
Hold For Later Delivery
– This option is for those who would like us to hold on to their order and deliver it nearer to the date of their display. You should enter this date in the “order notes” section on the next page.
Collect from Chelmsford Store
– Select this option if you would like to collect your order. Enter the date you would like to collect and AM/PM in the “order notes” section on the next page. Collection is not available on SATURDAY 2nd NOVEMBER 2019. You will be required to bring the card you used to pay with and photo ID before you can collect your order. THESE MUST MATCH.
Add to Existing Order
– If you already have an order with us and would like to add to it before it is shipped, select this option then enter your existing order number in the “order notes” section on the next page.
– Enter the date you would like your order delivered in the “order notes” section on the next page. If this is blank your order will be delivered on the next Saturday after the day of ordering. PLEASE NOTE it is not possible to deliver orders on the Saturday either side of Bonfire Night, Christmas or New Year
– Your order will be delivered before midday the day after it has been dispatched (excluding Saturday / Sunday)
Before 10:30 am
– Your order will be delivered before 10:30am the day after it has been dispatched (excluding Saturday / Sunday).