This brand is a name that has been synonymous with fireworks for many years. They will forever be in our memories as some of the highest childhood fireworks we had. The fantastic selection boxes that our parents would bring home were full of exciting fireworks such as the "jumping jacks", "bangers", and "traffic lights" to name just a few. Still trading today they are now more known for supplying the multiples such as Tesco, B&Q etc., but they do still produce some great fireworks, which we carefully select and have chosen for you.
Showing all 13 results
The closest thing you’ll get to Chinese firecrackers, hang it up securely somewhere and enjoy!
Black Cat Fireworks is a leading manufacturing brand, continually creating new fireworks each year which excel in product development and packaging design. Initially trading under the brand name “Standard Fireworks” until purchased by Black Cat in 1998 (we additionally sell Standard Fireworks on our site). Black Cat is one of the UK’s largest firework suppliers.
A Trusted Brand
Black Cat Fireworks have been in the industry for years now, and because of that, they have established themselves as one of the best. We are incredibly proud to sell these and are excited for you to give them a try. There are so many firework brands to choose from, and Black Cat Fireworks has to be up there with some of the best.
Black Cat Fireworks is known for supplying a wide range of fireworks for displays of all sizes. These fireworks include Single Ignition Fireworks, Selection Boxes, Rockets and Sparklers. We are pleased to sell a wide range of their products which receive high recommendations from our trusted customers. Black Cat specialises in creating fireworks manufactured for families, meaning they are colourful, eyecatching but extremely safe for usage.
Smoke Grenades Just In
Check out our new range of smoke grenades available in a variety of colours.
– You will receive your order the following working day from day of despatch (not including Saturday/Sunday). We endeavour to dispatch all orders placed before 12pm the same day although this is not always possible in our busy season, October – December. If you require your order by a certain date enter this in the “order notes” section on the next page. All dates are treated as the latest date for delivery NOT the date you would like delivery.
Hold For Later Delivery
– This option is for those who would like us to hold on to their order and deliver it nearer to the date of their display. You should enter this date in the “order notes” section on the next page.
Collect from Chelmsford Store
– Select this option if you would like to collect your order. Enter the date you would like to collect and AM/PM in the “order notes” section on the next page. Collection is not available on SATURDAY 2nd NOVEMBER 2019. You will be required to bring the card you used to pay with and photo ID before you can collect your order. THESE MUST MATCH.
Add to Existing Order
– If you already have an order with us and would like to add to it before it is shipped, select this option then enter your existing order number in the “order notes” section on the next page.
– Enter the date you would like your order delivered in the “order notes” section on the next page. If this is blank your order will be delivered on the next Saturday after the day of ordering. PLEASE NOTE it is not possible to deliver orders on the Saturday either side of Bonfire Night, Christmas or New Year
– Your order will be delivered before midday the day after it has been dispatched (excluding Saturday / Sunday)
Before 10:30 am
– Your order will be delivered before 10:30am the day after it has been dispatched (excluding Saturday / Sunday).