Compound fireworks are a series of fireworks, usually firework cakes, that are pre-fused together to make a larger display. Compound cakes can contain anywhere from two to six fireworks and anything up to 4kg of powder. Some of the compounds here are huge and consist of three or four single ignitions and can last for several minutes. Compounds bring a whole new meaning to a “display in a box”.
NEW FOR 2020 - FREE F.U. Baseball Cap
This 144 shot compound could teach you a thing or two, You'll be the envy of all your pyro friends with your free F.U. (Firework University) baseball cap. More Info
NEW FOR 2020 – FREE F.U. Baseball Cap This 144 shot compound could teach you a thing or two, You’ll be the envy of all your pyro friends with your free F.U. (Firework University) baseball cap.
In this category, our compound cakes are hand-picked and each firework is put together with the other in mind. Many of our compound fireworks also appear in our firework selection boxes. Each package contains its own effect, theme and feels to it – so there is sure to be a compound firework set, made just for you!
Safety is always the top of our list when it comes to using fireworks. This is why we provide remote ignition and safety lighting products to make displays safer. We also wanted to clarify firework safety further, therefore we have a created a comprehensive guide that advises you on the best way to stay safe when using fireworks, which you can check out here.
Smoke Grenades Just In
Check out our new range of smoke grenades available in a variety of colours.
– You will receive your order the following working day from day of despatch (not including Saturday/Sunday). We endeavour to dispatch all orders placed before 12pm the same day although this is not always possible in our busy season, October – December. If you require your order by a certain date enter this in the “order notes” section on the next page. All dates are treated as the latest date for delivery NOT the date you would like delivery.
Hold For Later Delivery
– This option is for those who would like us to hold on to their order and deliver it nearer to the date of their display. You should enter this date in the “order notes” section on the next page.
Collect from Chelmsford Store
– Select this option if you would like to collect your order. Enter the date you would like to collect and AM/PM in the “order notes” section on the next page. Collection is not available on SATURDAY 2nd NOVEMBER 2019. You will be required to bring the card you used to pay with and photo ID before you can collect your order. THESE MUST MATCH.
Add to Existing Order
– If you already have an order with us and would like to add to it before it is shipped, select this option then enter your existing order number in the “order notes” section on the next page.
– Enter the date you would like your order delivered in the “order notes” section on the next page. If this is blank your order will be delivered on the next Saturday after the day of ordering. PLEASE NOTE it is not possible to deliver orders on the Saturday either side of Bonfire Night, Christmas or New Year
– Your order will be delivered before midday the day after it has been dispatched (excluding Saturday / Sunday)
Before 10:30 am
– Your order will be delivered before 10:30am the day after it has been dispatched (excluding Saturday / Sunday).