WoW! We never expected to sell all 100 tickets in just 7 hours! We’ll be adding more draws over the coming weeks. Bookmark the following page https://www.fireworkscrazy.co.uk/prize-draws/ and check back regularly.
WIN This amazing Myth & Mayhem pack worth £600 in our new online firework prize draws.
Tickets are just £5 each and there are only 100 tickets! Once all 100 tickets are sold or on the 1st October 2020, whichever is sooner. A winner will be selected at random from all entries received. For a free entry please see the terms and conditions below.
This is the biggest pre-packed selection box we’ve ever sold. Containing an assortment of stunning 1.3g fireworks Myth & Mayhem has it all. Including a 13″ conic fountain, Molotov Cocktail fountain and mine combination. A whole host of mutl-shot barrages including several 49 shot fireworks and a host of straight firing fireworks. PLUS 10 superb big burst rockets.
This pack weighs over 35kg and will be delivered on a pallet.
N.B. Ugly bloke not included.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Firework Crazy Limited (FWC).
3. All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds or returns.
Eligibility to enter
4. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age residing in mainland UK (FWC staff are excluded from the draw).
5. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
6. There is no limit to the number of tickets you can purchase, each ticket has an equal chance of winning.
7. FWC will not accept responsibility if the contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
8. Delivery of the prize will be made to mainland UK only.
9. The prize will be one Myth & Mayhem Firework Display Pack Worth £599.
10. FWC use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
11. The winner will be drawn at random.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
13. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
14. The decision of FWC regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
15. The competition will end once all 100 tickets have been sold or on 1st October 2020. Whichever is sooner. The draw will take place 3 days after the closing date or after all tickets have been sold to enable any postal entries to be received.
16. FWC will attempt to contact the winner by email and telephone up to two times.
17. If the winner does not respond to the emails or calls notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second contact, they will lose their right to the prize, and FWC reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
18. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement. Someone over 18 must be available to accept the prize delivery.
Data protection and publicity
19. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by FWC for the purposes of administering the draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
20. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at email@example.com
21. The winner agrees to the release of their first name and town of residence to any other prize draw participants if requested via FWC.
22. An announcement of the winners’ first name and their town of residence will be made via FWC website.
23. All personal information shall be used in accordance with FWC Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
24. FWC does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that FWC does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
25. FWC does not provide any form of practical support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner. The prize winner will use the prize responsibly and follow the instructions provided and use the product within the LAW.
26. FWC reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice. In the event of cancellation, all purchased tickets will be refunded.
27. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
28. For a free entry to this competition. Send your entry by 1st class post on a blank postcard with your full name, postal address, email address and telephone number to the following address. Myth & Mayhem Competition. Firework Crazy, Unit 21 Eckersley Road, Chelmsford, CM1 1SL. Only one free entry per household. Over 18’s only.