In this category, we list what we believe are some of the best single ignition fireworks available. We don’t just select all the bigger fireworks to be S.I.B fireworks, we choose fireworks that have a variety of effects, different firing shapes and maybe start slower and build to a finale, these fireworks are true Displays In A Box!
View basket “Scissorman by Lesli Fireworks” has been added to your basket.
Showing 1–24 of 143 results
All that glitters isn’t just gold. Casino contains red, green, white and gold glitter/strobes, brocade crowns and chrysanthemums. A fantastic catf2 garden sib.
A 72 shot, Cat F2, mini SIB full of GOLD effects. If you love gold you’ll love Pumping Powder.
NEW FOR 2022
A 72 shot, Cat F2, mini SIB full of GOLD effects. If you love gold you'll love Pumping Powder.
Add to Wishlist
What Are Single Ingition Fireworks?
SIB Fireworks (also known as Single Ignition Fireworks) are a whole display in one single box, meaning only one fuse has to be lit, allowing everyone at the display to stand back and watch the entire show without planning to light additional fireworks. They provide a hassle-free and straightforward solution to holding a firework display. These typically include compound fireworks and firework cakes & barrages.
Our Range Of Single Ignition Fireworks
We provide a wide variety of Single Ignition Fireworks for all occasions, including various heights (reaching up to 25 metres), a range of durations, firing patterns and noise levels. We also offer SIB fireworks for a variety of budgets and include various special offers. All of our single ignition fireworks are sourced from high-quality brands and are safety approved.
We want all of our customers to have a great firework display with absolutely no worries. This is why we have to make sure that our customers adhere to agreed safety procedures. To make this as easy to understand as possible, we have created a Firework Safety Guide to allow you to understand the precautions to take.
2022 Firework Review Night
Come and see over 100 fireworks fired so you can really see before you buy!
– You will receive your order the following working day from day of despatch (not including Saturday/Sunday). We endeavour to dispatch all orders placed before 12pm the same day although this is not always possible in our busy season, October – December. If you require your order by a certain date enter this in the “order notes” section on the next page. All dates are treated as the latest date for delivery NOT the date you would like delivery.
Hold For Later Delivery
– This option is for those who would like us to hold on to their order and deliver it nearer to the date of their display. You should enter this date in the “order notes” section on the next page.
Collect from Chelmsford Store
– Select this option if you would like to collect your order. Enter the date you would like to collect and AM/PM in the “order notes” section on the next page. Collection is not available on SATURDAY 2nd NOVEMBER 2019. You will be required to bring the card you used to pay with and photo ID before you can collect your order. THESE MUST MATCH.
Add to Existing Order
– If you already have an order with us and would like to add to it before it is shipped, select this option then enter your existing order number in the “order notes” section on the next page.
– Enter the date you would like your order delivered in the “order notes” section on the next page. If this is blank your order will be delivered on the next Saturday after the day of ordering. PLEASE NOTE it is not possible to deliver orders on the Saturday either side of Bonfire Night, Christmas or New Year
– Your order will be delivered before midday the day after it has been dispatched (excluding Saturday / Sunday)
Before 10:30 am
– Your order will be delivered before 10:30am the day after it has been dispatched (excluding Saturday / Sunday).