Quiet fireworks have many attractions and are ideal for a variety of reasons, especially small garden firework displays.
These fireworks are still incredibly effective and spectacular, just with minimised noise levels. These low noise attributes can be suitable for displays with children and the elderly in close proximity.
Some no sound fireworks also have particularly unique patterns and can be more colourful than others, making you feel satisfied and not like you’re missing out with normal fireworks.
Our low noise roman candles exemplify this perfectly, emitting beautiful patterns without the noise.
Are Low Noise Fireworks Suitable For My Pets?
For all pet lovers and parents, you will be happy to hear that low noise fireworks are perfect for sound suppression.
It is a well-known concern that pets can be badly affected by the sound of fireworks, as well as young children.
However, no sound fireworks avoid this problem as they provide the lights and colours with a bit of a spark but there is no loud explosion.
They also don’t have the screaming sound that some fireworks do as they are launched in the air.
Can I get Silent Fireworks?
At this point in time, completely silent fireworks are not available. Despite many events being advertised as ‘silent firework displays’, they typically contain quiet fireworks and avoid large aerial explosions.
The level of noise suppression has not yet got to the point where fireworks are unnoticeable to the ear, but they are significantly quieter than traditional fireworks.
Considering some fireworks like Catherine wheels are already fairly quiet, this makes it as close to being a silent firework as you can get at this point in time.
Are No Sound Fireworks Allowed in My Country?
Of course, the legalities regarding fireworks vary from country to country.
However, quiet fireworks have become widely regarded as a great resolve to allow fireworks but limit the noise pollution bi-product they provide.
Always remember to check their legality to make sure they are suitable within the area you are planning to use them in.
A Variety Of Quiet Fireworks
Fireworks don’t have to be noisy to be great! We believe we have the biggest and best low noise fireworks in the UK.
Full of oohs, ahhh’s and colour, but no bangs. Our wide range of no sound fireworks includes fountain fireworks, Catherine wheels, barrages/cakes and more.
All of these fireworks do make some noise but are free from loud bangs – only crackles and low noise levels.
We all know how fun and exciting firework displays can be, but it is vital that we all remember that this is only possible with the correct safety procedures in place.
This is why we have a firework safety page that covers all the essential details for creating a safe display.
Smoke Grenades Just In
Check out our new range of smoke grenades available in a variety of colours.
– You will receive your order the following working day from day of despatch (not including Saturday/Sunday). We endeavour to dispatch all orders placed before 12pm the same day although this is not always possible in our busy season, October – December. If you require your order by a certain date enter this in the “order notes” section on the next page. All dates are treated as the latest date for delivery NOT the date you would like delivery.
Hold For Later Delivery
– This option is for those who would like us to hold on to their order and deliver it nearer to the date of their display. You should enter this date in the “order notes” section on the next page.
Collect from Chelmsford Store
– Select this option if you would like to collect your order. Enter the date you would like to collect and AM/PM in the “order notes” section on the next page. Collection is not available on SATURDAY 2nd NOVEMBER 2019. You will be required to bring the card you used to pay with and photo ID before you can collect your order. THESE MUST MATCH.
Add to Existing Order
– If you already have an order with us and would like to add to it before it is shipped, select this option then enter your existing order number in the “order notes” section on the next page.
– Enter the date you would like your order delivered in the “order notes” section on the next page. If this is blank your order will be delivered on the next Saturday after the day of ordering. PLEASE NOTE it is not possible to deliver orders on the Saturday either side of Bonfire Night, Christmas or New Year
– Your order will be delivered before midday the day after it has been dispatched (excluding Saturday / Sunday)
Before 10:30 am
– Your order will be delivered before 10:30am the day after it has been dispatched (excluding Saturday / Sunday).