Fireworks Crazy Terms.
All our firework products conform to BRITISH STANDARD BS 7114, Part 2; 1988, EN14035 or CE regulations BSEN15947 and are supplied on the condition they will be used in accordance with the manufacturers instructions supplied.
Prices and Payment
All prices are in UK Pounds £ sterling and include VAT at the current rate. Delivery charges are not included in product prices unless specified. (full list of delivery charges). Orders may be subject to a minimum amount. We accept all major credit and debit cards. Payments are processed by Sagepay on a secure server. Confirmation of order does not stipulate a contract exists between us until we have confirmed that we can fulfil your order, once we have established this we will debit your card. At this time your order will show as processed. Up until this time you may cancel your order by telephone on 01245 354422 without incurring any costs. During busy periods we reserve the right to impose a minimum order amount.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery is only available to the UK mainland. We cannot guarantee delivery times but we aim to deliver within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Please see our delivery page for full details of our delivery and returns policies.
All items offered on our website are subject to availability. Where an individual product is unavailable we will try to contact you and offer an alternative.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, but if you are unsatisfied with anything relating to the products you have purchased or our service, please contact us by telephone on 01245 354422, email:
or by post to: Firework Crazy, Unit 21 Eckersley Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1SL.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect any of your statutory rights.
Your privacy is very important to us and any details that you send to us either by using the shopping cart, by email or telephone will never be passed to a third party unless this third party is essential in the processing of your order. i.e. We will pass your name, address and contact details to our courier to enable them to deliver the fireworks to you. Your personal details will never be sold or used for marketing outside of Firework Crazy.
The buyer must ensure that he has adequate and relevant insurance cover for the materials in his possession The buyer must confirm to the seller in writing that he holds adequate Public and Product liability insurance to cover any losses arising out of the holding, use or firing of the materials whether by the buyer themselves or on his behalf or in respect of others to whom he may pass the materials.
The buyer must ensure that they have adequate legal storage for the products should it be required. Details of storage limitations are listed below. Please contact us if you have any queries regarding this.
Up to 5kg NEC - store for an unlimited time. (NEC = Net Explosive Content somtimes also refered to as NEQ or NEM)
Up to 50kg NEC - store for up to three weeks.
Up to 250kg NEC - store for up to three days.
Up to 5kg NEC - store for an unlimited time.
Up to 100kg NEC - store for up to three days.
Note: Where there is a mix of 1.4G and 1.3G material everything is treated as if it were all 1.3G.
The seller shall be relieved of its obligations wherever and to the extent to which fulfillment is prevented, frustrated or impeded as a consequence of any cause outside the reasonable control of the seller including (but not limited to) Acts of God, fire, floods, war or civil disturbance or riot, Acts of Government, currency restriction or fluctuation, labor disputes, strikes, unavailability of materials or failure of supplier or subcontractor to deliver on time.
The invalidity of the whole or any part of these conditions shall not affect the validity of the remaining part of the particular 'Condition' or these 'Conditions'.
These conditions and contract of which they form shall be construed in accordance with English & Scottish law and the buyer hereby submits to jurisdiction of these Courts.
AFFILIATE PROGRAM (Currently Not Available)
- Commission is only paid on processed and completed orders excluding shipping and relevant discounts.
- Balances are shown at the cash value of 5%.
- Balances will be paid quarterly in cash as long as the balance is more than £25. If not, the balance will be held over to the next quarter.
- You can transfer a balance from cash at 5% to vouchers at 10% at any time (only amounts from orders over 30 days will be converted)
- Vouchers can only be used on this website and are valid for one year.
- Cancelled, fraudulent or returned orders will be deducted from your balance.
- * visitor must have cookies enabled to allow tracking of later orders, visitors are tracked for 60 days.
- Pay Per Click Advertising: You are forbidden from bidding on Firework Crazy or related keywords with your Firework Crazy Affiliate Link.
- ALL affiliates are strictly prohibited from sending any email marketing messages including SPAM or UCE (Unsolicited Commercial Email). If you wish to market your affiliate link via email them please contact us for prior written approval. Firework Crazy takes spaming very seriously and failure to abide by this rule will result in the termination of your affiliate account including vouchers and the forfeiture of any outstanding commissions.
- All affiliate websites will be vetted at regular intervals, if deemed inappropriate, we reserve the right to refuse or revoke your affiliate account.
It is illegal to sell adult fireworks to anyone under 18.
It is illegal for anyone under 18 to possess fireworks in a public place.